Seeking experienced personnel already working within or with experience in government schools.
The role involves managing IT infrastructure within primary/secondary Victorian Government schools.
You will require high level, advanced technical skills in:
- Windows Server Technologies
- Service and management of Windows and Apple devices,
- Network Administration,
- Good communication and documentation skills essential
- Motivated, self-starter; able to work autonomously, or as part of a team as the work dictates
- Resourceful – able to find and research information in order to derive appropriate solutions to problems
- Punctual, thorough
- A good communicator, able to document technical procedures, and follow documentation of others
- Ability to troubleshoot and fault find through systematic processes of observation and elimination
Successful candidate will be required to:
- Obtain a ‘Working With Children Check
- Be an Australian Resident
- Hold a current Drivers License valid in Victoria;
- Supply your own car & mobile phone
Please note that this is NOT an entry level role, and suitable candidates will be rewarded commensurate to their experience.
To apply please download the attached skills matrix and Email [email protected] along with your up to date resume.
Please Send the Skills Matrix filled in and ensure the file is named in the following format:
STProvider-Vac2018-XXX ST Vacancy-Skills Matrix (MN-ICT Specialists – Applicant Name).xlsx
Where XXX is the Vacancy Number and Applicant Name is your First and Last name
Click Here to Download Blank Skills Matrix